d3dx9_36 [patch 1/3]: Fix the case out = in for D3DXSHRotateZ

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Wed Oct 17 04:57:34 CDT 2012

On 17.10.2012 08:35, Nozomi Kodama wrote:
> My bad.
>
> My patch pass the tests but not yours. Can you check these facts?
>
> Nozomi

Oups, I didn't respect the order while setting the output values.
Splitting the loop and starting with the smallest index should make the
behavior exactly the same as yours (I think). Something like the
attached should fix it, please have a look. Though we may use a test for
D3DXSHRotateZ(&out[x], y, 1,25f, out)... as of the function gets smaller
... we may generate our expected values by hand. That way we can run all
combinations. Not sure if it is worth the effort.

Cheers
Rico