d3dx9_36 [try 2]: Implement D3DXSHRotate

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Tue Sep 4 02:37:08 CDT 2012

On 03.09.2012 20:59, Nozomi Kodama wrote:
> Thanks Rico and Henri for your help.
>
> Nozomi

The patch looks much better now. But I have some minor things which I
didn't mention last time...

+            ok(received_ptr == out, "order %u, Expected %p, received
%p\n", order, out, received_ptr);

We may write the variables all starting with upper or lower char, maybe
the first word will start with a upper char and the rest with a lower
char. The mixture as is looks a bit ugly, doesn't it? Please have a look
at the surrounding code, but not at test_D3DXSHRotateZ. ;-)

And of course only going til 7 we won't need the in/out array till 100.
49 should fit, shouldn't it? That would be reducing the time spend in
the for loops, even if it's only the test...

Cheers
Rico