d3dx9_36 [try 3]: Implement D3DXSHRotate

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Tue Sep 4 07:44:32 CDT 2012

On 04.09.2012 13:19, Nozomi Kodama wrote:
+    FLOAT expected, in[100], out[100],
+    for (i = 0; i < 49; i++)
+        in[i] = i + 1.01f;

I guess this belongs together.

I'd like to make some suggestions, please don't take it personally.

When you got a comment on a patch, read it carefully. Think about it, if
it makes sens to do the change (just adding what I've said is not always
the best, it just gives you a hint, that you may improve some things,
the list is not always complete and different people may have different
suggestions) and try to improve your patch. After you are done, read
your patch. Well mistakes happen, especially when you try to get
something done really fast. (1) Take you some time and read it again and
see if you've done that as best as possible and if you are happy with
the code you've done, then submit it. If you've found a bug don't
submit, fix it and go to #1.

The earlier a bug is found the cheaper is it to solve it. I hope this
helps a bit and it hopefully saves you some time to get a patch in the
feature accepted. Thought I'd like to thank you for your patience and
hopefully I haven't annoyed you and we'll see some good quality patches
in the feature from you. :-)

Cheers
Rico