d3dx9_36 [try 4 ]: Implement D3DXSHRotate

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Wed Sep 5 02:54:17 CDT 2012

On 05.09.2012 08:02, Nozomi Kodama wrote:
+    out[15] = -0.9682458639f * in[13] + 0.25f * in[15];   !

You didn't find all trailing white spaces. I made a !, so it could be
seen. You could easily get around that by changing your editors
preference. Most editors are able to remove that automatically (see e.g.
for vim http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Remove_unwanted_spaces). You may also
have a look at
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine#head-b20b05157175835751686365f9818ae978ceca23
. Both are really easy to use. Be warned, that's not the only
occurrence, so please look carefully if you remove them by hand.

What you get from a comment to a patch are only hints. But you may check
for all mentioned hints to the specific patch (even to previous tries),
if you have fulfilled them or you may add a comment why you think the
hint is bad. If you don't understand a hint, please ask - before sending
another try, sometimes the hints could be wrong and sometimes they are
worth to think about it.

That's all I have to say, there won't be any more comments from my side
to this patch. I need my time to get my own screwed up patches into
wine. :-)

Cheers
Rico