dssenh: implementing the dssenh cryptographic service provider

Marek Chmiel kcmark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:57:14 CDT 2012

Hello all,
over the summer I had a chance to complete the regression test suite
for the DSSENH cryptographic provider; thank you to those that helped
along the way. I am currently researching how to implement the actual
provider, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. A question
I have is: RSAENH AND DSSENH both use the same encryption algorithms
(I am not 100% sure about that yet), so for example could I use one
that was written for RSAENH or shall I write those functions on my own
using Libtomcrypt?

Thank you.
--Marek