WineHQ on CMS/Framework

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sun Sep 23 04:32:05 CDT 2012

We had same question in the ReactOS web site. We have our own in-house
developed CMS called RosCMS now, however there is a strong desire to
change it to something maintained by 3rd party, so Drupal and Typo3 were
considered.

Two prototype websites were made, one using Drupal7 and another one
(more recent and more complete) using Typo3. What's important is that we
have a substantial set of interconnected services too:
* JIRA (formerly Bugzilla, integrated authentication with the main website)
* Mailing lists (no need for integration)
* FishEye as a source code browser (integrated)
* GIT mirror with source code browser (no need for integration)
* Doxygen source code browser (no need for integration)
* MediaWiki (fully integrated, single sign-on)
* Forums (fully integrated, single sign-on)
* Compatibility database (integrated with RosCMS, single sign-on,
however it's ported neither to D7 nor T3)
* Test manager (http://www.reactos.org/testman )
* Paste service (fully integrated to prevent spam, single sign-on)
* Trunk builds download manager (http://www.reactos.org/getbuilds/ )

If any help is needed, let me know, would be glad to share.

Best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.