[5/6] start: Support getting the file to open by AppleEvent. (resend)

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Sep 25 03:57:31 CDT 2012

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012, Per Johansson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I should probably add a note that when I wrote this I had some doubts it it
> belongs in start.exe, and I still somewhat do.
>
> The alternative would be to write a new program. The advantage to that is:

Start.exe already has a /unix option so adding a /AppleEvent one may
make sense.

I have two questions though (I apologize if careful reading the patch
would answer them).

How would this new /AppleEvent option be used?

Is AppleEvent how they call DDE on Mac OS X<g>?

  Nouvelle version : les anciens bogues ont été remplacés par de nouveaux.