CIA going down: KGB wants your commits!

Charles Davis cdavis5x at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:24:19 CDT 2012

On Sep 27, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Austin English wrote:

> --
> -Austin

I'd like to put forward another alternative, from the guy who maintained the CIA scripts for git:

http://www.catb.org/esr/irker/

(Yeah, that ESR.)

After the CIA announcement, he rushed to get it out as a replacement, though he's seen this coming and has been working on this for quite some time. It's even backwards-compatible (to some extent) with CIA: it can take XML-RPC notifications sent by CIA clients.

Just making sure you evaluate all your options. :) Oh, and personally, I wouldn't trust anything associated with the KGB. (Just kidding... ;)

Chip