po: Add English (Philippines) resource

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 06:03:40 CDT 2013

On 05/08/13 12:00, Ken Sharp wrote:
> As an aside:
>
> #define SUBLANG_SINDHI_PAKISTAN            SUBLANG_SINDHI_AFGHANISTAN
>
> This may cause problems if these languages are ever implemented. Not
> sure if Wine handles these differently.

And then, of course, I realise that these are probably the same
languages and will never need to be implemented separately.

#define SUBLANG_ENGLISH_IRELAND            SUBLANG_ENGLISH_EIRE
#define SUBLANG_HAUSA_NIGERIA              SUBLANG_HAUSA_NIGERIA_LATIN
#define SUBLANG_LAO_LAO_PDR                SUBLANG_LAO_LAO
#define SUBLANG_PORTUGUESE_PORTUGAL        SUBLANG_PORTUGUESE
#define SUBLANG_SWAHILI                    SUBLANG_SWAHILI_KENYA
#define SUBLANG_SWEDISH_SWEDEN             SUBLANG_SWEDISH
#define SUBLANG_SYRIAC                     SUBLANG_SYRIAC_SYRIA