Wine Gecko repo

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 06:45:11 CDT 2013

On 13 August 2013 12:28, Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> The question is, where should it go?
>
> - Github seems to be the choice for most project currently and it's
> already used by Wine Mono.
> - Reconsider source.winehq.org. This was not chosen due to account
> management overhead, but that's the only way to avoid problems similar
> to recent Sourceforge one (Github nor anyone else is going to give us
> any guarantees)
> - Other ideas?
>
> I'd appreciate opinions.

I'm not much of a fan of github in general, and I think it's a bit
awkward that Wine Gecko and Wine Mono aren't available from WineHQ, so
I'd be in favour of hosting it at source.winehq.org. If account
management is the issue, perhaps we could have a setup where Alexandre
pulls from from Vincent and you and pushes to those repositories, but
then perhaps that's worse in terms of overhead.