wine-bugs change?

Thomas Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:14:19 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I've been subscribed to the lists for several years now, archiving all of
the conversations in case a situation ever arises where a backup copy is
needed. I've had a filter setup in gmail for wine-bugs that has worked
perfectly fine for a long time now, but over the last couple of days, I've
noticed that all emails sent to or from wine-bugs are now being directed to
my inbox in addition to the folder I have the filter setup for. I'm
planning on contacting Google as well, but thought I should cover all of
the bases by asking here if there have been any changes made to that list
specifically that might have caused the filter to not work.

I've tried editing the filter so that I can see what messages it searches
for, and it appears to be working properly, in that it appears to locate
the emails I have the filter setup for, including those that are currently
in both my inbox and the folder I specified to have them moved to, so it
could be that there is an issue with the "Skip Inbox" setting of the
filter, specifically. But again, I thought I would ask (because Google will
and I'll need to have an answer for them) what changes, if any, have been
made recently on the mailman side of things.

Thank you,

Thomas