PLEASE add bug links!

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Sat Aug 17 06:07:32 CDT 2013

Am 16.08.2013 23:02, schrieb Rosanne DiMesio:
> On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:51:19 +0100
> Ken Sharp <kennybobs at o2.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> I believe someone managed to run a script to find the unlinked bugs. I
>> can't remember who it was now, sadly, and I don't know if it was
>> server-side, which would obviously be quicker.
>>

> Dan Kegel. http://kegel.com/wine/unlinked.html

So this is just with no link in "Show Apps affected by this bug"?
Beside it being outdated i think it's not exactly what Ken wants,
we should rather have a script that goes through every App in AppDB
and searches for Bugs with the App name in the Summary.
That could be tricky, e.g. "StarCraft I" will rather find bugs for
"StarCraft II" than a search for "StarCraft".