Could you update/rerun that report on bugs without AppDB links?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Aug 18 18:57:58 CDT 2013

I don't seem to have saved the (crappy) script.

There is something similar at
https://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fappdb-mashup

and it wouldn't be too hard to whip something up again for somebody
who is motivated.   Please do throttle the scraping script to avoid
overloading the
databases if you try.