Retiring winetestbot

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Aug 27 10:58:14 CDT 2013

Folks,

I am writing to announce that we will be retiring the original Wine Test
Bot, written by the late Ge van Geldorp, as of August 31, 2013.

We will switch over to the new test bot that Francois has been working
on at that time.  On September 1, we'll panic and fix everything that is
broken <grin>).

I want to thank Ge's family, notably his brother Arno, for keeping the
servers running these years since Ge passed away.

It's also important to note how incredible a contribution the Wine Test
Bot has proven to be for the Wine project; Wine owes an incredible debt
to Ge, and I hope we can all collectively work to remember the great
gift he gave us and the world.

Cheers,

Jeremy