FOSDEM '14 Call for Papers

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Dec 2 13:35:22 CST 2013

> I'd like to now invite you to submit proposals for talks.

Now I'm gonna demand it.

Folks; we got very few proposals in.  I know our 'normal' style is to
put together talks based on points of interest at Wineconf, but that
doesn't work with FOSDEM.

If not presentations, we need people to lead topical conversations.

We need a testbot discussion.  We need a keynote.  We need a mono
discussion.  Do we need a 'make test' discussion?  Do we need a 'how
you, random open source developer, can become a Wine developer'
discussion?  Do we need a 'best bar in Brussels' discussion group?

Pick one.  Suggest one.  We need 'em by the droves.

> to present, please submit it to:
>    https://penta.fosdem.org/submission
>
> You will create an account (if you don't have one from a previous year),
> and select the "Wine devroom" as the track.  Please either submit
> for lengths of 30 or 60 minutes.

Cheers,

Jeremy