[3/4] secur32/tests: Add a test for QueryCredentialsAttributes(SECPKG_CRED_ATTR_NAMES). Take 2.

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:50:40 CST 2013

On 12/12/2013 10:43, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

>>> SEC_E_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION is a perfectly valid error code, broken is not
>>> appropriate here. My next patch just changes Wine code to follow more recent
>>> Windows behaviour.
>>>
>> broken() is a way to mark it as undesired code for wine implementation,
>> it doesn't necessary mean that something
>> changed significantly from error to success and such. Old return code
>> will remain valid when running on windows.
> That's just another way of action.
I'm just pointing out that a particular improvement could be made to
ensure code change is actually tested, that's all.
>   There are numerous places in Wine
> tests that accept several different error codes and none of them is
> marked as broken, my patch just does the same thing.

Well, that's irrelevant, there's some places where it's done like this
and some where it's not.
But I get that you're not willing to change a patch, so I'll just wait
for possible comments from others.