Compiling Wine on Mac OS X 10.8.2?

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:28:19 CST 2013

I was using a bash script from
http://code.google.com/p/osxwinebuilder/that downloaded and installed
gcc (not llvm-gcc) to compile Wine with that.
I edited the script to compile from the wine-git repository, which it did
perfectly on 10.8.2 until this past week.

I'll have to check the regression, but maybe I'll also try not using gcc to
see if Wine can compile using the default compiler from Apple now.