Wine Wiki needs your help!

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Mon Jan 14 14:39:30 CST 2013

Am 14.01.2013 20:00, schrieb Dimi Paun:
> Hm, it doesn't seem to be so simple.
> Each page maintains an edit-log file with all the changes.
>
> grep-ing for -i spam in the edit-log yields less than 400 hits.
>
> Maybe we should look for deleted pages?

Simple idea:
Make a backup of the current state, just in case.
And yes, remove all deleted. If they are not spam, then there was some other good reason, if someone raises a hand, you can still look into the backup.
This should also speed up that old wiki and maybe helps upgrading it (hopefully that'll happen soon :D).

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel