User driver function conventions

Charles Davis cdavis5x at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:23:28 CST 2013

On Jan 19, 2013, at 1:09 PM, C.W. Betts wrote:

> I'm wondering what the user driver functions GetScreenSaveActive and SetScreenSaveActive are supposed to do. I have an implementation against CodeWeaver's changes to Wine and I just want to make sure that I'm making the functions properly.
How should we know? (Well, those of us who don't work at CW anyway.) USER drivers don't even have those in (unmodified) Wine.

I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but this mailing list is for plain Wine. If you have a question about CrossOver Wine, you should ask CodeWeavers. I'm sure that somewhere on their website, they have an email or a mailing list you can contact them with.

Chip