User driver function conventions

C.W. Betts computers57 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:33:13 CST 2013

Although, looking through the X11 Driver, there is a function that does check for the screen saver activity, it's just not two functions: SystemParametersInfo. I'll see if I can't get a patch put out.

Also, what would be a good way to do this? Should I split the code into a new file or put it in macdrv_main.c? It does include a new header, as well as declare a static variable (Tell me if that's a no-no and I'll see if I can work around it). Also, the Mac driver would have to link to IOKit.