[website] Added simplified chinese

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:19:31 CST 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:24 AM, Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> We prefer UTF-8 as that is what the underlying template engine of the
> website understands. Modern browsers should be able to use it just fine
> (hopefully, even in China).

Don't worry about UTF-8, let's commit the patch and see what happens. <grin>
According to http://tongji.baidu.com/data/browser , 74% of Chinese
users are using MSIE{6,8,9}, if MSIE has any trouble to display UTF-8
Chinese text, we could consider providing a binary patch to MS, or
maybe even source code patch, we already has a gecko-based IE which
supports UTF-8 pretty good...

Just a joke, but seriously, UTF-8 is supported even in China :)

The translation part of the patch looks good to me, but as I know
Jactry is working on an improved version, let's wait for his new work.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Qian Hong