[website] Added simplified chinese

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 09:17:44 CST 2013

--- On Wed, 30/1/13, Jactry <jactry92 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jactry <jactry92 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [website] Added simplified chinese
To: "Jeremy Newman" <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
Cc: "wine-devel" <wine-devel at winehq.org>
Date: Wednesday, 30 January, 2013, 16:28

Hi  Jeremy,
2013/1/30 Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>:>Patch looks good to me. Since I cannot read it, I need someone else here on wine devel to vouch for the >translation. Just to make sure it is legit and not a very tricky spam or just a pass through google translate.

So happy to hear that. But please ignore this patch first and I will send a newer soon. There was some wrong in the first patch...
>You will also need to add a string to the $this->languages array in the data class (include/data.php)

Thanks for your remind. And I found that was anthor problem: the folder of Simplified Chinese in "templates" named "zh_CN", but the picture in "images/lang/" named "zh.png". I think "zh.png" should be renamed as "zh_CN.png".
( In general, something about "Simplified Chinese" was signed as "zh_CN" and "zh_TW" was left for "Traditional Chinese")In glibc 2.16, the following locales are defined:

zh
zh-CN
zh_HK
zh_TW.Big5
zh_CN
zh_CN.GB2312
zh_TW

Not to forget zh_HK... I also seem to have come across zh_SG (for Singapore) although I cannot remember what context.

Patch looks good to me. Since I cannot read it, I need someone else here on wine devel to vouch for the translation. Just to make sure it is legit and not a very tricky spam or just a pass through google translate.

You will also need to add a string to the $this->languages array in the data class (include/data.php)

I also noticed we are still using .cvsignore files, oops. Those should get moved to .gitignore, but I can do that later.

-N

On Tue 29 Jan 2013 08:34:28 AM CST, Jactry wrote:

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----