po: Revert Japanese shell path name updates.

Akihiro Sagawa sagawa.aki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:23:57 CDT 2013

Could you revert recent Japanese translation updates[1] or commit
attached patch?
As I mention in the last mail[2], patch 91758[3] has some issues,
especially when retrieving shell path names. Although path names are not
localized in Japanese Windows Vista (and its successors), they are
(mistakenly?) included in the last commit.
To prove this, I submitted a job to winetestbot [4]. However, new
winetestbot seems to be stuck. Alternatively, I attach my Japanese
Windows 7 result. The line which begins shellpath.c:443 is my additional
output. You can see that all path names are not translated.

[1] http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commit/0fb9de61a5026ac6cf16bc3385c3828850a4c831
[2] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2013-June/100377.html
[3] http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/97158
[4] https://newtestbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=1432