po: update Simplified Chinese translation

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Jul 12 09:41:16 CDT 2013

I'll take this opportunity to note that Microsoft's Simplified Chinese
Style Guide says:

| Colon
|  * Software localization: Use English colon (:) in Software
|    localization. A single byte space should be left between the
|    English colon and the subsequent characters (Chinese full-width
|    punctuation marks are excluded).

For documentation they say to use a double byte colon. So it seems like
our PO files should actually be using single-byte colons everywhere.
Does this make sense?

http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/c/a/4ca95933-3496-4793-9d77-a89b60a8312c/zho-chn-StyleGuide.pdf

As an additional not, I don't think this is grounds for rejecting this
patch given that it is consistent with existing translations.

                Linux: It is now safe to turn on your computer.