Manpage patch, please review

Julian Rüger jr98 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 17 17:16:44 CDT 2013

> >> i'd say that's analogue to IMAGE_SUBSYSTEM_WINDOWS_CUI
> >
> > So, do you think I should leave it? To the average reader, CLI should be
> > clearer. I thought it was a typo at first. ;)
>
> I'd leave it. Anyone else?

Ironically, in the existing German translation it says CLI.

> >> Not sure, are there other guidelines out there we can use?
> >
> > Anyone else?
>
> Did Frédérics recent patches handle that?

I can't really tell, although there are a few occurrences that look
similar, like

-outputs the data either in a standard \fB.bin\fR formatted binary
+outputs the data either in a standard \fI.bin\fR formatted binary

If nobody else speaks up, I'll give it a shot, maybe leave out the
CUI/CLI part for now.

Thanks, André!