[Lcms-user] mscms: Use lcms2, when available [try 2]

Hans Leidekker hans at codeweavers.com
Tue Jun 4 03:06:43 CDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-04 at 01:36 +0200, Marti Maria wrote:
> > (specifically cmsReadRawTag and cmsWriteRawTag don't do what we want),
>
> Ops, so I did something wrong. These functions were in the API to
> implement mscms
> and JDK APIs. Could you please elaborate what the issue is?

They don't allow reading or writing to an offset in the tag data. We could
of course work around that by buffering all of the data, but in this case
I think it's cleaner to stick with our own implementation, ported to the
lcms2 header.

Thank you for your efforts to support Wine better, lcms2 is a real improvement.