ole32: Add a basic OLE client/server test suite. Take 2.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed Jun 5 05:18:46 CDT 2013

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> If it's a test app meant to investigate the behavior, that's fine, but
> then there's no reason to put it in the test suite.
>
> Just use it to figure out the behavior, and then write a proper test
> that checks for that behavior using ok() and the like. At that point you
> don't need traces, because the test is supposed to run unattended and
> detect failures on its own, without requiring anybody to look at a
> trace.

My intention was to make the test look like a user32 message test at some
point, and even in its current state it already can help other developers.
At the moment there is no ole32 tests with a server running in a separate
process, so this test would be a good start. I already have other tests
which show problems in the client interacting with local server using
an in-process handler, but without an initial test accepted it's impossible
to add other tests.

--
Dmitry.