[website] Simplified Chinese translation for release 1.5.27

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 30 05:02:31 CDT 2013

--- On Sat, 30/3/13, Qian Hong <fracting at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jactry,
>
> 2013/3/30 Jactry Zeng <jactry92 at gmail.com>:
> > + <li>一些 C 运行时的改进。</li>
>
> I think it is better to translate "C runtime" to “C
> 运行时库“ rather than
> just ”C 运行时“。

I think both are terrible translations but could not think of a better alternative off my head, so I went to consult google translate. It defaults to 運行時庫 for "runtime library" but allow me to choose a few other alternatives, among which is

"執行階段程式庫"

Don't you think that's much better!?

I think google translate is quite useful for technical terms like these, as long as one is vigilant about not accepting 'not quite correct' and go through the alternatives. One can also help it a bit by giving a more verbose version of the concept ('runtime library' instead of just 'runtime'), and even occasionally some context (e.g.    a full sentence with '...loading in a runtime library...').

> +
> <li>为内建程序提供更高质量的图标。</li>
>
> Large icon means 大图标,not 高质量图标。You can
> verify this by the git commits。