[2/4] include: added transact.idl (resend)

Daniel Jeliński djelinski1 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:56:49 CDT 2013

It probably is, I downloaded it somewhere. Had to remove some stuff to get
it to compile. I think saw some mail saying that headers aren't copyrighted.

Anyway. What's the correct approach here? I mean, I clearly shouldn't add
anything, and removing stuff also doesn't look like the right idea. Well I
could remove comments, but that's hardly innovative. What's the usual way
to do it?