winex11.drv

Sam Edwards cfsworks at gmail.com
Wed May 1 06:39:06 CDT 2013

On 05/01/2013 05:21 AM, Christopher Cope wrote:
> I am unsure how the "enum x11drv_atoms" in the file
> dlls/winex11.dev/x11drv.h works. My /usr/include/Xatom.h defines
> XA_LAST_PREDEFINED as 68. Presumably, therefore XATOM_Rel_X and
> XATOM_Rel_X should be 81 and 82 respectively. However, when I dump the
> values I get 195 and 196. I am attempting to add XATOM_Abs_X and
> XATOM_Abs_X with values of 480 and 481 for a patch I'm working on. I
> could simply define the values elsewhere, but I assumed I should try
> to make it blend with the other code as much as possible. Any help is
> appreciated thank you.

I've written a quick C program to print those enums (it's attached;
compile with "gcc -o xatomdump xatomdump.c -I wine/dlls/winex11.drv -I
wine/include") and I get this output:
FIRST_XATOM=69
XATOM_Rel_X=81
XATOM_Rel_Y=82

So, your guess is right, the Rel_X and Rel_Y values are (supposed to be)
81/82. Maybe your compiler is doing something strange or looked at the
wrong values by mistake?

Hope this helps,
Sam