Ask for mentor - Improve Bcrypt

Marek Chmiel kcmark at gmail.com
Thu May 9 23:36:21 CDT 2013

Hey Kaiyi Zhang,

Welcome to wine dev! If you decide to move forward with this(DH and DSS), I
wish to share with you all that I have finished up to now. Using a few
things from RSAENH I have all the related algorithms functioning. Also
using LibTomCrypt I have partially implemented DSA but you would have to
choose on the PRNG that DSA will use. My plan was to use RC4 but have not
gotten to test that. I have yet to touch anything with DH_EPHEM (Ephemeral)
or DH_SF (Store and Forward).  If you have any questions shoot them to Juan
or me (Juan is the better choice). Best of luck!

--
Marek