Full software of Wine version 1.4

Nick Kucan nick at kucan.com
Thu May 9 18:52:59 CDT 2013

Dear Sir/madam,

My name is Nick Kucan and I have ubuntu 11.04 at home - In the last three
month I had a major issue with my the operating system (which I am
currently investigating the source error) - Each time the system crashes
(fails to load and screen says "input signal out of range" and does not
load Ubuntu 11.04).

I have tried Ubuntu 12.10 but unfortunatly there is a major issue with my
modem - Every time i tried to connect - less than a second later - it cuts
it right off.  I have tried get help with the ubuntu website and provider
- no such luck at this point of time. There is no such issue with version
11.04.

I am forced to re-install and restore from backup - the wine program that
I backed up wont even load so I am forced to download at least 170mb (and
at least 1 hour to download from your headquaters website which I am tired
of downloading the last 30 times - that cost me a lot of money to from my
pre-paid account.

I wish to download that .deb package from another source and burn into a
dvd for my personal use only instead of downloading every time from your
website each time and restore everything from its point.

Can provide me a good link that I can directly download that file and I
need to burn only one copy for my home pc so it can make my life a little
easy - this copy of windows wine will NOT be distributed to anyone else
except for my own stand alone pc in an emergency so that I can restore it
back the way it is please.  I have backed up the firefox and adobe
flashplayer on the backup dvd - it works fine - the only issue is that the
wine program full file cant get it working so its forced me to go back to
the software source and download that painfully long software again!.

Can u help me please....

Nick Kucan.