[1/4] server: Add support for console font size, maximum window size, etc.

Hugh McMaster hugh.mcmaster at masterindexing.com
Mon May 20 21:46:55 CDT 2013

My reasoning was that the order of appearance from the screen buffer struct should be the same each time. The patch adds uniformity, but if that is not wanted, then so be it.

Some of the formatting changes are necessary however, because some of the server operations are performed in a specific order.

Anyway, I can resubmit without the formatting and white space changes, if you think it necessary.

Hugh