Regression for bash.exe redirection of ctest.exe for wine-1.5.30 compared to wine-1.5.19

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Wed May 22 18:19:25 CDT 2013

On 2013-05-22 14:31-0700 Austin English wrote:

> This is better suited for the forum, but:
> http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting#head-a7150fa43baeaab304403f27a930647ea13648b7

Hi Austin:

Thanks for that reference which is helpful for a git newbie like
myself.  I had some additional questions, but I think I have worked
those out.  In particular, I have finally figured out how to run
ctest.exe --version with redirection under bash.exe under wine from a
Linux shell script.  I will try to put this all together for an
automated overnight run, and hopefully I will be able to report the
offending commit to the list tomorrow if git-bisect works as
advertised.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin