Wineconf videos

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:14:35 CDT 2013

Hi,

A few months ago I prepared some video recordings from Wineconf. They are on Youtube, but were never announced properly. So I’m sending a mail to the list, better late than never.

Here are the links:

Keynote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsG2xhtGIUI
Vincent’s Mono Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBO1B7E3B64
My 3D performance talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ACXvm2gbc

The sound and video quality is not too great. Most of this was filmed with my compact camera or my laptop’s webcam, and sound was recorded with my phone lying on the presentation table. But I believe it is good enough to understand the contents of the talk and it didn’t interrupt the conference flow.

Librin from #winehackers is preparing videos of the other talks: André and Vincent’s ARM talk, Rosanne’s wine for users talk and I believe the last one was Francois about the testbot.

Cheers,
Stefan