WineTestBot status update

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Thu Nov 7 16:18:20 CST 2013

On 01.11.2013 10:22, Henri Verbeet wrote:
> On 1 November 2013 02:16, Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>> d3d10:effect (4, yes same errors on 32/64-bit, VMs and real hardware)
>
> The effect.c:3956 failure looks like a bug that got fixed, so the
> existing result should probably be marked broken, and the todo_wine
> removed. I'm less sure about the other 3, but it's probably ok to just
> mark them as broken(). For what it's worth, most / all of the tests in
> d3d10/tests should be hardware independent, so it's expected that you
> get the same results everywhere as long as you use the same version of
> Windows.

Pure speculation: It looks like they return the defaults based on the
DepthEnable value. What happens if you set DepthEnable to true? I failed
to generate the blob... Henry, how did you generate the effect blob? I
somehow only get:
"header.fx(54,5): DX9 state 'MipMapLODBias' is not supported in fx_4_0;
convert to 'MIPLODBIAS' or use compatibility mode to ignore", I used
"fxc.exe /Tfx_4_0 /Zi /Fx temporary.fxx header.fx".

Cheers
Rico