using mono dll components on wine(C#)

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 9 14:40:27 CST 2013

I thought somebody else had already answered it - those .Net components
on windows _are implemented_ by wrapping around advapi32.dll, etc.
Many .Net methods have their equivalent to Win32 APIs, because
they are thin-wrappers around, and implemented (on windows) using, the Win32 APIs.

It would be a bad idea to implement advapi32.dll using c<->c#<->c to
native mono, which you seems to be suggesting.