win9x mode gone

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 06:19:49 CST 2013

Am 15.11.2013 um 12:51 schrieb Damian Ivanov <damianatorrpm at gmail.com>:

> On openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 I have installed wine and wine-32bit, wine[and
> pressing tab gives me]
> wine              wine64-preloader  winecfg           winedbg
> winemine          wine-preloader    winetricks
> wine64            wineboot          wineconsole       winefile
> winepath          wineserver
I don’t know how it works with installed wine, but maybe you can find a /usr/lib32/wine/winecfg.exe.so . I’m running Wine from the build tree. I have ~/build/_wine64/ and ~/build/wine. If I run ~/build/wine/wine winecfg I get the 64 bit program. ~/build/wine/wine ~/build/wine/programs/winecfg/winecfg.exe.so gives me the 32 bit one.