gdiplus: Implement GdipCreateRegionRgnData. Take 2.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 21:44:32 CST 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> wrote:
> Supposedly Wine implementation of GdipCreateRegionRgnData should just
> support the format of data Wine's GdipGetRegionData. If there are cases
> when application feed data created by Windows gdiplus support for that
> cases could be added later.

We have to support the same format as Windows because this is a
serialization format. Why would you be writing tests for the output of
GdipGetRegionData if you didn't intend to be compatible?

It's fine to not support the cases we don't need now, but we should
have FIXME's in place so we can tell when that lack of support breaks
an application.