Looking for an icon for the Mac driver: generic program running under Wine

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:03:16 CDT 2013

The window for that icon was made from a screenshot of a window from
my desktop. The Wine glass was from a png on the WineHQ website. So
there should be no copyright issues there, so long as Wine agrees to
letting itself use it.

I made it in icon composer which only supports up to 512x512 which is
the max resolution supported in XCode's icon composer. A Mac-themed
icon seems more appropriate in my opinion. I've cc'd Linda who might
be willing to make one that's cleaned up and contains better reduced
resolution versions, if that's the desired direction.

Thanks,