Clang Static analysis

C.W. Betts computers57 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 11:38:03 CDT 2013

I have been doing a Clang static analysis of Wine on OS X using the one provided at http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org and storing the results on my PogoPlug drive. If someone wants to see the results, please tell me and I'll set up your e-mail. You will need a free PogoPlug account to view them. While the contents are zipped, they expand to about 1.2 GB. They are displayed as basic HTML pages, so you don't need anything special other than a web browser to see the results.

Or you could click on this link for the analysis of 1.7.4: http://ppl.ug/ND-7PZ3cSzM/