dispex/tests: Compile with -D__WINESRC__

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Oct 16 03:32:10 CDT 2013

Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> writes:

> Nikolay Sivov <nsivov at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>
>> +    PeekMessageA(&msg, NULL, WM_USER, WM_USER, PM_NOREMOVE);
>
> IMHO it would be much better to use W version of APIs while doing this
> cleanup. Same applies to all other your patches that prepare switching
> compilation to using -D__WINESRC__.

Considering that the A implementation is usually based on the W one,
calling the A function enables to test both.

When there are differences we would of course want to test both
explicitly, but otherwise it's a good idea to have a healthy mix.  We
definitely don't want a rule that tests always have to call W functions.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org