wined3d: Initialize map_desc in wined3d_surface_map

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:18:20 CDT 2013

> >> === w864 (32 bit device) === device.c:5409: Test failed: pBits not
> >> cleared on double lock. device.c:5410: Test failed: Pitch not
> >> cleared on double lock. device: unhandled exception c0000005 at
> >> 742814C8
I've tested your tests on two of my Windows 7 machines, one with a Nvidia
Geforce 650M, and another with an AMD X1600. Both behave just like the
testbot. I guess this means your original implementation of just not
touching the output locked_rect was correct all along.

Volume::Lock clears pBits and both pitches on a failed lock in all failure
cases (resource not lockable, misaligned box, already locked, otherwise
incorrect box). I haven't tested d3d8 yet. As far as I can see surfaces
keep locked_rect untouched in all error conditions. I also haven't tested
Windows XP yet because my Visual Studio 2012 generated .exe files don't run
there any more :-\ .

Cheers,
Stefan