[01/02] d3d9: update locked_rect only if wined3d_surface_map succeeds

Lasse Rasinen lrasinen at iki.fi
Sun Oct 27 08:22:05 CDT 2013

Marvin <testbot at winehq.org> writes:

> Full results can be found at
> https://newtestbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=2909
> [...]
> === w864 (32 bit device) ===
> device: unhandled exception c0000005 at 740D14C8
>
> === w864 (64 bit device) ===
> device: unhandled exception c0000005 at 000007F84EDD90EB

I've had a look at the logs and as far as I can tell, the failing test
is not exercising the change I made. If anyone can shed some light on
this, I'd be happy to resubmit the patch with the improved test failure
reporting.

(Although my personal drive for this patch has gone down as the new OS X
has a new compiler that doesn't break it on unpatched master)
--
Lasse Rasinen
lrasinen at iki.fi