Embedding a HWND window into an X11 window

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:59:15 CDT 2013

> Could we extend winelib to let user embed win32 window into X11 window?

Wouldn't you do this at the toolkit level? (in your winelib app) like
gtkplug+gtksocket or something like that?? ie: in Gtk+
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.7/GtkPlug.html

I was thinking about testing this out in a gtk-based winelib app, but i got
distracted implementing custom theming + some other bits...lol

cheerz

jordan