wininet: Don't assume that end of chunk means end of stream.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 11 15:36:21 CDT 2013

On 9/11/13 7:09 PM, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 17:53 +0200, Jacek Caban wrote:
>>> Network traces tell me that native also performs a read on the first call to
>>> InternetQueryDataAvailable.
>> Are you sure it's not an asynchronous read from a separated thread that
>> is ordered by InternetQueryDataAvailable if no data is available?
> This was a synchronous request.

For synchronous request, if get_avail_data returns 0, we call blocking
refill_read_buffer which may start the new chunk. There is no reason for
get_avail_data to block.

Also note that that's not the interesting thing to test in regards to
chunks handling. The tricky part is async request handling.

Jacek