libwine-print missing when compiling from source

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Apr 3 10:46:01 CDT 2014

On Wed, 2 Apr 2014, Alois Schlögl wrote:
[...]
> Yes, I've followed http://wiki.winehq.org/WineOn64bit.
>
> Unfortunately cups:amd64 and cups:i386 conflict on debian/wheezy. So I
> can install one or the other, but not both. The same holds for
> libcups2-dev (header files). Although libcups2:amd64 and libcups2:i386
> are both installed.

That's why that page suggests installing libcups2, not cups, and
creating symlinks for the 32-bit version. See:

http://wiki.winehq.org/WineOn64bit#head-5dd049f4c05d95a80467aa965870ef41b7fa1988

 The greatest programming project of all took six days; on the seventh day the
  programmer rested. We've been trying to debug the *&^%$#@ thing ever since.
                      Moral: design before you implement.