wined3d: Add NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 to device list.

Ryan Turner zdbiohazard2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:50:17 CDT 2014

D'oh! Upon closer inspection, I messed up and put the test patch in the wrong directory, so Portage didn't actually apply it when I ran the test build. I must have read the patch a million times before sending it too. Well that's embarrassing. :S

Actually, now that I look super-close, there's a tiny non-breaking typo in my 760 patch too. (inconsistent capitalization of "GeForce" in one spot) Should I fix that in a separate patch, or roll it into this 750 patch?