shell32: Use CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE when SEE_MASK_NOCONSOLE is omitted.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:30:04 CDT 2014

>> There's no way around this.
>
> Spoke too soon. I'll get back to you after further investigation.

There's another Wine bug where invoking a .lnk file with
SEE_MASK_NO_CONSOLE will create a console. That doesn't happen on
Windows. I'll send a patch for that.

If I fix that bug and use SEE_MASK_NO_CONSOLE when calling
ShellExecuteEx from the tests, I still get some console windows. If I
also hack ShellExecuteA to use SEE_MASK_NO_CONSOLE, I don't get any
console windows, but my testing on Windows has shown that to be
incorrect. So, there are a few things I can do to mitigate this, and I
will send patches for them, but I can't prevent all consoles from
being created.