[4/4] ole32: Initial storage file locking implementation.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:14:12 CDT 2014

> Maybe it'd be better to add some symbols for all these magic numbers? They
> are at least used twice in this functions, didn't look at others.

Maybe. I think the reason that didn't occur to me is that their layout
is important, and symbols would obscure that. For instance, the
priority ranges are right next to the commit and check locks, so it's
possible to lock that entire range in one command.

Then again, having some symbols you could look up (and correct when we
learn more) is probably better than a block comment of what I think
the layout looks like.

> Also it looks like it's possible to collapse it a bit, for example
> STGM_SHARE_EXCLUSIVE could check whole 0x93-0xba range with
> a single code, if I'm reading this right.

Maybe, but we can't collapse the LockOne stuff, and I like having
parallels between the CheckLockRange and LockOne parts.